– 2020: 20% of senior leaders at PE firms (managing-director level) were women while share in rest of corporate America was 30%
– 2020: investment deal teams are about 1 to 2 percent Black in the US with other POC comprising the remaining 11-12% of diversity at managing-director level
– Public companies: 13% Black and Latinx executives compared to 30% total population demographics and 23% of workforce with relevant graduate degrees (2019)
– Top 25% for gender diversity more likely to outperform industry-median EBIT growth than bottom 25%
– Executive teams in top 25% of ethnic diversity 36% more likely to financially outperform industry mean
ideascape view: This article speaks to the result of companies driving their DEI agendas both congruently and concurrently– the scale of potential value. While today’s data is more limited to demographics, it is clear that successful execution of diversity strategies has a huge ROI.
Essential to this level of success is collaborative strategy leading to a high degree of alignment amongst industry leaders. Our model plugs you into your peers’ successes and failures, giving you major insight into what works (and what doesn’t) before you get started. Let Jonathan Dyke tell you more.